Safar was a journey of uncertainties, breakdown, breakthroughs and a lot of learning. It was a journey of ups and downs and highs and lows. It was a turn-around for Prem and for his family and friends. He learned a lot and now he shares his story and his learnings with all of us.
Imagine going somewhere unknown, a place where you know nothing. And then you have to survive there for a month without money.
Rules were very simple:
1. You have to survive for a month, without any support.
2. You cannot do one job for more than 7 days. And you have to do a minimum of 4 jobs.
3. The city where you are going has to be unknown, you should not know a thing about it and then after getting there, you have to manage your accommodation, food, traveling and a way to earn.
4. You will be given 5000 INR, as an emergency fund, which you have to return as the journey ends.
5. You cannot talk to anyone about your real identity and the real intentions of coming to the city.
6. No mobile phone will be given. You have to manage one phone call every day to your father, you can only talk to your father and your mentor and they cannot support you, you just have to inform your status.
The journey was designed to change each and every mindset of the person going there.
Watch the video of Prem sharing his whole story below...